Monday 3 March 2014

My 1st Asian erotica book “A Date with Flings: An Asian husband erotic memoirs”


Asian erotica husband erotic stories

Kudos to myself (brag). I have completed and published my first erotica genre fiction book.

Writing this book was an arduous task as this is my first foray into fiction, and particularly erotic fiction. Like I’ve mentioned in my previous post, erotica genre is dominated by fellow female authors and I always think that female writers are more expressive in their work and they themselves know more about female sexual anatomy, hence easier to write in depth explicit scenes in erotica. I am trying my skills in delineating those feelings and expressions of female characters in my book, of course chipping in my own male sexual expressions.

This first erotica of mine is titled A Date with Flings: An Asian husband’s erotic memoirs. This fiction is about the steamy erotic memoirs of a loving Asian husband who shares his erotic sexcapades and misadventures, mostly in the city of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Chapters are broken into stories of erotic encounters from massage parlours and strip club visits to racy steamy hotel sex with MILF and FUBU.

An excerpt from the book:-
“…Hana pressed her body towards me with her eyes locked onto mine. I unhooked her strapless bra but it didn’t fall off. She then groped me from under, and stroked my cock, hardened by the intensity but still clothed inside my brief and pant. She peeked me on my cheek and proceeded to unbuckle my belt and pant. Cool breeze from the air-cond swept my thigh and crotch, sending chill to my body. Her strapless bra fell as soon as she bent down to peel down my brief. My cock sprung alive, closed to her face and mouth. How I wished she would suck it as blood filled the veins of my cock at quickening pace. She did not suck, but continued with the stroking. I felt her smooth flesh caressing the sensitive areas of my cock, particularly the tip of the head. Every time she glided through the tip, I moaned and shivers went from the tip of my cock down to my toes, shocking and paralyzing my legs for a millisecond. It felt so good…”

This book is scheduled for release on 28 April 2014. Pre-orders can now be made at:-
Smashwords
Apple’s iBooks
Barnes & Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment