Friday 7 March 2014

“A Date with Flings: An Asian Husband’s Erotic Memoirs” out now in Amazon

This book was originally scheduled for pre-order and release in Smashwords, Apple’s iBooks and Barnes & Nobles on 28 April 2014. However, due to advice by a fellow author friend, I have decided to release it to Amazon exclusively for the next 90 days. Let’s see how it goes. Meanwhile, I could concentrate in writing my next book.

Another snippet of the book:-
“I thrust her on missionary position first. I flipped her vaginal lips couple of times using the head of my penis, tickling her before inserting my shaft slowly through the small opening of her vagina. While the lip of her cunt not was as wet, I could feel my cock slowly dipped into pool of love juice as I inserted my cock inch by inch into her body. When my cock was half in, I gave her a little thrust to go deeper. She moaned. I retracted my cock. And slowly thrust in one more time before quickening my thrusting pace. She moaned more heavily. I felt my cock being drenched in her juices, making my entries easier and sliding more slickly. As I buried myself deeper into her, I felt her body shivered even more. The agony of pleasured pain in her face made me even hornier. I continued to pump her in a longer deeper stroke and she took in all that I have given and seemed willing to take in more.”

A Date with Flings: An Asian Husband’s Erotic Memoirs is available now in Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment