Tuesday 18 March 2014

Erotica sequel "The Shaman's Daughter: The Coconut Crusade"

I am considering writing a sequel to The Shaman's Daughter: An Asian Erotica Short Story.  What say you?

After writing the first free erotica, I passed the manuscript to a few friends of mine.  They read and wanted to read more. And more surprisingly, it was my female friends who were more critical in coming forward to share their thoughts. One of them told me that the sex scene was a bit cut-short compared to other erotica shorts that she had read. OK, maybe I should improve on that. And with some words of encouragement, my sister told be that The Shaman's Daughter was a good attempt at blending an erotic plot with humour. She encouraged me to write another piece. Come to think of it, I did have some more dirty jokes at the back of my mind, hmm.. So be it, a sequel it is.

I have not started penning anything as yet, but I gave a thinker on the book title. And quite like The Coconut Crusade since this sequel kinda revolve around coconuts. Erotic story and coconuts, what a combination?! Anyway, will start writing soon, and Fatimah, my lead character in first book, will still be the main character in this sequel. So, stay tuned, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment